The N.C.S. Was Founded By The Mr. Sandip Shaw & Mr. Somenath karmakar In Khardah , Ananda Nagar Shantinagar Road , P.O-Rahara, P.S- Khardah Landmar-Shanti Nagar Monimala Math Kolkata-700118 GOVERNMENT REGISTERED Under The Trust Registration Act,1882 & The N.C.S. Take Part In Various Voluntary Programmed And Assist Police By Giving Duty In Controlling And Guiding And Other Social Voluntary Works.
Our NCS Is A Non-Profit, Non-Political And Non-Government Organization (N.G.O.) And Create A Force Of Leadership & Discipline Organization Of Students(Girls & Boys ) And Young People. A Candidate Who Wishes To Join NCS Should Be A School / College Student. A Document Evidence Of Proof Will Have To Be Produced While Completing Admission Formalities.
Minimum Qualification: Class Viii(8) To 3rd Year
Minimum Hight : 150 Cm
At the time of admission candidate must submit the following documents
DIRECTOR OF NETAJI CADET SQUAD
We help people!
The name of the Indian Army is enough to widen the chest of every Indian with pride. We are able to sleep peacefully because army soldiers are waking up day and night to protect this country. Those who stand on the border day and night without worrying about heat, cold. The life of an Indian Army soldier is very difficult. The patriotic precious thoughts spoken in the pride of the Indian Army, which make every Indian feel like a true Indian. The Indian Army is a true example of patriotism, which protects the country regardless of its life
1. "One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives."
2. "It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and I will give you freedom".
3. "We should have but one desire today - the desire to die so that India may live - the desire to face a martyr's death, so that the path to freedom may be paved with the martyr's blood."
4. "Reality is, after all, too big for our frail understanding to fully comprehend. Nevertheless, we have to build our life on the theory which contains the maximum truth."
5. "Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle, if there are no risks to be taken."
6. "Men, money and material cannot by themselves bring victory or freedom. We must have the motive-power that will inspire us to brave deeds and heroic exploits."
7. "The secret of political bargaining is to look more strong than what you really are."
8. "At this unprecedented juncture in our history I have a word for you. Do not be disheartened by our temporary defeat ; be cheerful and optimistic. Above all, never lose your faith in the destiny of India. There is no power on earth which can keep India in bondage. India will be free and, that too, soon. JAl HIND"
9. "Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: You must give, if you want to get."
10. "It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood. The freedom that we shall win through our sacrifice and exertions, we shall be able to preserve with our own strength."
DIRECTOR OF NETAJI CADET SQUAD